hello from Adassa Audio uk

hello from Adassa Audio uk

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Član
Currently not prepared anything ...
Last season I was a bit of class B, C in a small and mostly in the open class ... the strongest not official result I was 149.8 dB and 149.2 dB official in the Golf IV profile caravan was amplifier: gz 1.6000, wofers: two Pioneer 12" D2 307, and two batteries Maxima DC900.
So I'm satisfied with the result of the basic size of cars. ..
Because cars and I have mostly given up on following the season because we need more than twice as other participants ...
But maybe there one season and I prepare something ...

PS Any honor the result of 163.2 dB, I looked at footage and it was really fascinating results ...

In our results are not so high and poorly who went over 150 dB, because this sport is in Bosnia-Herzegovina still in development, but this season has a lot of potential candidates to cross the magical border with us than 150dB ... ;)

Član
so what class will you be starting this year?

and how do I become Team Adassa member?
I got 2x10 score of 155.6db - hope that that satisfies your need

Who will compete with adassa equipment in Bosnia this year?

Član
koja klasa - which class?

here is my ride - I will open new thread soon

/proud member of team Hamsters

IGY

Član
Bekir_SA je napisao(la):
Bit ce jako jako zanimljivo, znaci da bi se u B moglo fino proci sa nekih sloidnih 149-150 diba....

toliko od prilike ja planiram, ako me ne prenese i prodam ibizu da kupim pandu :lol:

Član
IGY je napisao(la):
Bekir_SA je napisao(la):
Bit ce jako jako zanimljivo, znaci da bi se u B moglo fino proci sa nekih sloidnih 149-150 diba....

toliko od prilike ja planiram, ako me ne prenese i prodam ibizu da kupim pandu :lol:

heh mene OPASNO pocelo prenositi ovo zadnjih 5-6 dana, ufatila me neka luda....

IGY

Član
hmmmm
ja sam prenesen kako je stala prosla sezona
i jos me prenosi ali zao mi ibize, ako nista puhacu u senzor ali preci cu tu carobnu granicu

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.