hello from Adassa Audio uk

hello from Adassa Audio uk

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Davor_ je napisao(la):
nice car and setup to,as u c we r interested in y personal best?!
Hello my personal best with one 15" and two 3k amps is 154.4db that was in 2005 in ss1-2 i did a 161.1db in test i did a 161.6 but now in the street c car with two 15" its doing a 155+ we test alll the time

this is my ss1-2 car http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=45577&Season=2005&Page=1

Legend
adassa audio je napisao(la):
Davor_ je napisao(la):
Hello my personal best with one 15" and two 3k amps is 154.4db that was in 2005 in ss1-2 i did a 161.1db in test i did a 161.6 but now in the street c car with two 15" its doing a 155+ we test alll the time

this is my ss1-2 car http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=45577&Season=2005&Page=1

wow :cool: ....hope you'll drag the best out of thoose two 15's ;)

Član
enesss je napisao(la):
adassa audio je napisao(la):
Davor_ je napisao(la):

wow :cool: ....hope you'll drag the best out of thoose two 15's ;)

Početnik
HI Adassa

i suppose you are using Pioneer equipment :) at all . Since this is best SPL eqiuip.

Anyway welcome here and sorry for non foreign languages part of forum, also i suggest to MODs to make it.

Let us know more about setup , comps. etc..
Also welcome to www.caraudio.ba

Član
woow,this is really fascinating...i wish u good luck in your progress,and tell us,honestly,how much this equipment in your car cost...cause,161 dB is a very good result,i think 160dB is potentialy dangerous,and it can damage your ears:icon_question: in the pioneer catalog stands that the best result with pioneer amplifiers and subwoofers is about 181,5 dB,i dont know exactly...i cant imagine what kind of equpiment is in their car...congratulations for your success,i hope you'll get even better...and surely,you made a very big contribution joining our forum...hope you'll stay active and report us about your project;);)

automobil je skloniti od 2005 je imala 4 pojačala u njoj i 2 18 "Ja ću se video na kojem se prikazuje nitko u Velikoj Britaniji je pretučen moj rezultat u ss1-2

edoze je napisao(la):
woow,this is really fascinating...i wish u good luck in your progress,and tell us,honestly,how much this equipment in your car cost...cause,161 dB is a very good result,i think 160dB is potentialy dangerous,and it can damage your ears:icon_question: in the pioneer catalog stands that the best result with pioneer amplifiers and subwoofers is about 181,5 dB,i dont know exactly...i cant imagine what kind of equpiment is in their car...congratulations for your success,i hope you'll get even better...and surely,you made a very big contribution joining our forum...hope you'll stay active and report us about your project;);)

Imam Translate možete čitati ok dečki

Član
možemo čitat itekako e sad si fakat dobrodošao :cool::cool::cool:

can u translate that ^^^:icon_question:

Član
enesss je napisao(la):
eddo je napisao(la):

eddo said , you're quite welcome here...

you know enesss I am almost a graduate in English language and literature at Tuzla's University so i can pretty much speak for myself .... I only wanted to know can he translate Bosnian to English so I can ask him to give me the site which he is using ;) ....

2 Adassa bro if u CAN translate Bosnian to English too please post that site here .... tnx ;)

Legend
eddo je napisao(la):
enesss je napisao(la):
eddo je napisao(la):

you know enesss I am almost a graduate in English language and literature at Tuzla's University so i can pretty much speak for myself .... I only wanted to know can he translate Bosnian to English so I can ask him to give me the site which he is using ;) ....

2 Adassa bro if u CAN translate Bosnian to English too please post that site here .... tnx ;)

oprosti mi molim te

also, you can use this site to translate yourself text that you are interested.

http://www.prevedi-sad.com/

copy text that was written bosnian/croatian/serbian language and you will have a translation on english. it is quite good translator ;)

you can be more active on this forum :)

Član
enesss je napisao(la):
eddo je napisao(la):
enesss je napisao(la):
eddo je napisao(la):

oprosti mi molim te

de ba sta ti je dzes se meni izvinjavat .... pfffft .... :lol:

edit: prevedi to ^^^ od rjeci do rjeci :p ....

Član
m8 very nice car and wellcome to our forum i hope u`ll enjoy..... is there a chance for you to come to bosnia next season that would be great....:lol: ;)

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.