Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
enesss je napisao(la):
eddo je napisao(la):
enesss je napisao(la):
eddo je napisao(la):
možemo čitat itekako e sad si fakat dobrodošao :cool::cool::cool:

can u translate that ^^^:icon_question:

eddo said , you're quite welcome here...

Hello this is the one i use http://www.bhtuning.com/showthread.php?tid=14460&page=2

you know enesss I am almost a graduate in English language and literature at Tuzla's University so i can pretty much speak for myself .... I only wanted to know can he translate Bosnian to English so I can ask him to give me the site which he is using ;) ....

2 Adassa bro if u CAN translate Bosnian to English too please post that site here .... tnx ;)

oprosti mi molim te

enesss je napisao(la):
eddo je napisao(la):
enesss je napisao(la):
eddo je napisao(la):
možemo čitat itekako e sad si fakat dobrodošao :cool::cool::cool:

can u translate that ^^^:icon_question:

eddo said , you're quite welcome here...

this ok for you http://www.bhtuning.com/newreply.php?tid=14460&pid=238981

you know enesss I am almost a graduate in English language and literature at Tuzla's University so i can pretty much speak for myself .... I only wanted to know can he translate Bosnian to English so I can ask him to give me the site which he is using ;) ....

2 Adassa bro if u CAN translate Bosnian to English too please post that site here .... tnx ;)

oprosti mi molim te

Član
Hello my friend. Panda complex for each regulation, each cast, we see that you are invested a lot of that into it ... regularly inform us of changes to the audio system and its results ... Greeting ...
a couple of questions for you, I see that you are written that you are using two power amplifiers three kilowatts, which stamps are amplifiers ... why have you decided for two weaker rather than stronger one amplifier?
And anything else why Pioneer, why not another brand woofer, and why did you come to us just introduced here, you have the right intention may come in BiH to compete in dB cups, would be the right attraction with 161 dB...
Greeting...

Bekir_SA je napisao(la):
Hello my friend. Panda complex for each regulation, each cast, we see that you are invested a lot of that into it ... regularly inform us of changes to the audio system and its results ... Greeting ...
a couple of questions for you, I see that you are written that you are using two power amplifiers three kilowatts, which stamps are amplifiers ... why have you decided for two weaker rather than stronger one amplifier?
And anything else why Pioneer, why not another brand woofer, and why did you come to us just introduced here, you have the right intention may come in BiH to compete in dB cups, would be the right attraction with 161 dB...
Greeting...

Hello the panda did have two 3k amps in it and one adassa 15
but now it has 4 adassa audio warlord X5 and two adassa 15" this is the amp and sub
ADASSA AUDIO THE WARLORD X5

X5-top.jpg

X5-front.jpg

X5-rear.jpg

15-1.jpg

15.jpg

15-3.jpg

we ware going to do a team adassa bosain fele in now on the team:icon_smile:

Član
adassa audio je napisao(la):
eddo je napisao(la):
poor fele .... hes eyes will pop out once u get done with him .... rofl ....

why will hes eyes will pop out :icon_smile:

Answer: adassa audio helps fele get a big score .... fele succeeds but from too much SPL his eye balls pop out ....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

eddo je napisao(la):
adassa audio je napisao(la):
eddo je napisao(la):
poor fele .... hes eyes will pop out once u get done with him .... rofl ....

why will hes eyes will pop out :icon_smile:

Answer: adassa audio helps fele get a big score .... fele succeeds but from too much SPL his eye balls pop out ....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats funny
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::icon_eek:

Član
Hmm next season will be very interesting..
I hope that Adassa Bosnian team will be ready and I wish u good luck..Fele deserves it :cool:

Član
Fele sure does :cool::cool: ....

I just hope he makes a setup for at least street B or even C with 150+dB otherwise it wont be as interesting :icon_rolleyes: ....

Član
Sorry, but I've never heard of this brand Adassa for spl of equipment believe GZ, Cactus sound team and Digital Design. You and I would like Fele every happiness for the upcoming season ... It will be very interesting to look and will be happy to see paradise with various equipment to compete...

To go if God gives to 150 dB, and halt these old records ...:lol:

P.S. How much power (RMS) are listed on the amplifier and the resistance are stable, where the voltage to declare the force ... how much power suffer listed woofers, where resistance work?

Yes, and I wish you much luck once again, you will be required for next season, there will be a lot of guys say with a very strong music, and remember that our "Muha," he says, he does not skip the 150 dB is no longer in the society ...

Hi the warlord X5 is 5500w RMS at 14.4v at 1ohm the amp is linkble you can see more on the adassa forum http://www.adassaaudio.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=24&sid=253cc4674b226f7606805c9b768881bc

This is us at the WF in hamburg 163.2 with 4 warlord X5 and one 18" sub http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtjjuOZHbw

Član
Bravo guys, even if it's adassa X5 strike up in Feles Panda to be concrete, I saw the cut of 158.9 dB with 6 batteries, each honor ...

Bekir_SA je napisao(la):
Bravo guys, even if it's adassa X5 strike up in Feles Panda to be concrete, I saw the cut of 158.9 dB with 6 batteries, each honor ...

Hi what db are you doing now m8 and what class are you in .

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.