emir_89 je napisao(la):
hahahah gori ste vi sto mislite da je stipe fkt uplatio to :lol:

e bas to...
ja sam mislio da su ljudi sto stariji to pametniji

a ono klinac
@darko
ma nema tu nikakvog stipe...to je poticaj samo da lakse nasjednes

Član
ev ja cekam rezultate ispita pa malo da se zabavim :lol: ovaog sam nasao na marketu:icon_smile: poslao mu poruku preko marketa gdje se moze pogledat i odgovara na mail:

Zdravo,

Moje ime je Ian Mardici pa ja sam vam pisati o mom autu. Auto se nalazi u Milano-Italija, jer odavde sam ja i to je kao nov!! Radim za Važno Construction Company iz Italije (Stone System Co) i bio sam poslan u Ceškoj za 3 mjeseca za nadzor gradnje (Car parking zgrade gradnje) da naša tvrtka pobijediti. U tom periodu mi je potreban automobil za korist to tamo. Razlog mog prodaje je da sam bio poslao u Bristolu, Velika Kraljevstvo za nadzor gradnje druge i ja cu ostati ovdje za oko 5 mjeseci i ovdje je ne mogu iskoristiti jer je vrlo teško voziti automobil s sjedalo vozaca na lijevoj strani. Auto nikada nije bila ukljucena u nesrecama. To nema ogrebotina ili nešto drugo. Ja sam drugi vlasnik automobila.Ovo je moja zadnja cijena i auto nije za najam tako da cete morati platiti samo tu cijenu i ništa više .. Imam sve radove iz automobila i usluga kao i knjiga. Sve je u redu sa autom. Za mene ce biti bolje ako možemo govoriti na engleskom jeziku.
Ako ste zainteresirani molimo pišite mi na e-mail.

JA:

Where can I see the car? I am from Sarajevo and I can come in Milano with money to see and buy it, or I can send my friend to see and take it, he is living and working in Milano...

ON:

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me and sorry for my bad bosnian.As i told you, I need to sell the car fast so i can buy another one here in London, United Kingdom. Because I haven't take the car with me here, I left it in my private garage in Milan. If you want to buy it, we can arrange a meeting in Milan, Italy. This is the reason of my lowest price. If you want to buy it and agree to meet me in Milan, Italy the only thing I can do for you is that i can help you with 50% of the money to buy a plane ticket to Milan , Italy. If you're ready to come here and buy the car, you can deduce 50% from the total cost of the plane ticket from the amount of the car. I do this because I need to find quick a buyer for the car so I can buy a new one here.
Tell me your final response if you accept my invitation so I can go to speak with my employer to let me 1,2 days to come back in Italy so I can arrange a meeting with you.

I wait your email soon.

JA:

Ok I can come in Milano on my own cost and I hope that car is really good

ON:

Thanks' again for your response. Before we make an agreement I need to tell you something that is very important for me. As you know I'm an construction supervisor and because of my job I can't go and come every time I want. For doing this , I need to ask my employer each time. Last 1 week ago somebody from Sarajevo told me that he want to buy my car and he want to meet me in Milan. I told him that is OK , we will meet in Milan-Italy and we will make the deal. I was in Milan in the few days but no buyer, never respond to my emails or to my calls so here is what i am suggesting to you :

With this service I'm sure that you have the money and that you will come for sure in Milan.
This service name is Western Union .
You must find the nearest Western Union agency and you will go there with your best friend or your wife. Your wife or your friend will be the sender of the money and you the receiver. Because we'll meet in Milan, Italy, you will send the money to your name in Milan, Italy. I want to be 100 % sure that you will be in Milan-Italy because once the money are sent you have to be in Milan to get the money. As I told you , right now i am located in Bristol , United Kingdom with business but after i will get the receipt from Western Union i will show it to my employer to let me 2 days free and I'll come back in Milan to wait you and finish the deal. That's why i need to see the receipt. I don't want to buy the plane ticket to come and then to wait you and maybe you will never come.
You must understand that you will not send the money to my name.. You will be the receiver of the money and only you can take the money from Western Union .
As soon as i will see the copy from Western Union I'll go and i will buy the plane ticket for Milan. Once i do this i will send you the copy so you can be sure that i am not joking and that I'll be in Milan in the same day we agree.
When we will meet in Milan we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car is OK and to Police Station so they can tell you that the car it's not stolen. I will transfer the documents from the car to you and after that we will both go to the Money Gram office and you will take the money that have been sent by your wife or your friend in Italy. If something is wrong with this car and if you're satisfied with it, I'll give you the money which you have spend to come in Italy + 1000 EURO from my pocket so please trust me because the car is in perfect condition.. Western Union take commission for sending the money. This is not a problem because when we will meet in Roma i will give you back the money which you have paid for sending the money to Italy.

I'm waiting your email.

JA:

I understand you, I am working too and I am glad you want to do business with me.
I have a bad experience with Western Union Bank, because they are not professional and their employees was unkindly, so I can send money with Raiffeisen bank or Uni credit bank because I have concract with Raiffeisen and I am workin for them. In other way I can send you copy of my saving account in Raiffeisen bank and copy of plane ticket and you will be sure that I will come in Milan.

Zadao se lik pise romane da me ubijedi kad mu kazem sad da ga prcam i da nema nista od ovog ubit ce se tastaturom po glavi:lol: al neka jos par mail-ova pa onda:lol:

Član
svaka cast hahahah:lol::lol::lol:

a jest zapeo za western union:D:lol:

na kraju mu samo posalji link od ovog threada :cool:

Član
Primjetio sam ja dosta ovakvig oglasa u posaljednje vrijeme nisam ni znao da je prevara u pitanju. Ali ovo je stvarno mafija guli jadni narod

Član
I ja odavno levatim ovog Alberta, na kraju sam ga nagovorio da mi pošalje skenirani dokument sa slikom.
Naravno dokument je lažni, ali sumnjam da će sa ovakvom krimi facom uspjeti nekoga ubjediti.
Evo presudite i sami :lol:

Član
Poceli se i javljat na oglase hahahaha , pazi ovo javlja se hoce VR6 u veliku britaniju da ocu kupi ... hahahah

Dobar dan Prodavač,

Da li i dalje imati ovaj predmet raspoloživ za prodaju? Da biste
dobili leđa me ASAP,

Hvala

Ja mu napisem da je golf tu i samo licno da uzimam novac...

Zdravo,

Hvala na brzom odgovoru, samo da znaš da sam u redu sa stanjem
predmet, ja sam spreman zapečaćene s tobom, želim ga kupiti za mog
tatu u Velika Britanija, moj način plaćanja je preko PayPal cos svojih
vrlo sigurne, brze i pouzdane, ljubazno vratiti se za mene sa vašeg
Paypal račun e-pošte ili poslati mi račun putem PayPal ukoliko ste
registrirani korisnik PayPal-a, ja ću ti savjet da PayPal je najbolji
način za prijenos i primiti novac online, ako se ne PayPal korisnik,
možete dobiti korisnički račun s njima na www.paypal.com, ali ne
morate to učiniti ako ste već imate korisnički račun, Just get back to
me sa svojim PayPal račun e-pošte ili račun iz PayPal na taj način ja
mogu nastaviti sa plaćanje čim possible.I 'll biti odgovorna za
podizanje i pokupiti novac će biti uključene u Vašu uplatu kako bi se
izbjeglo kašnjenje i omogućiti otpremnik i otpremnik će dolaze iz
Velike Britanije za raspored odgovarajuće i povoljno vrijeme za
podizanje na vašoj lokaciji

Ja bi stvarno ljubav doći za gledanje, ali zbog moje djelo okvira koji
možda neće biti moguće, ja sam Marina Officer, ja sam na brodu sada,
ali možda želite imati dobro izgledati, ako imate pics.

NB: Ja vas će se plaćati 4.700 dolara za predmet i ja htijenje
uključiti 4,000 da prikrije cijena koštanja za utovar fee.Get natrag
na meni sa PayPal e-mail
ASAP.

Srdačan pozdrav

Hvala toliko za poruku, Pa ja samo želim da znate da je jedini način
za mene da je plaćanje putem paypal jednostavno zato što sam sada u
brod, ja sam Marina, Pa ja mogu vas uvjeriti da ste nikada neće
požaliti što se baviti kao paypal paypal je najbolji način za prijenos
i primiti novac online, ja sam 100% zainteresirane da transakcije s
vama tako ljubazno otiđite na www.paypal.com i potpisan gore za račun
i vratiti se do mene sa vašeg Paypal račun e-pošte tako da ja mogu
biti u mogućnosti izvršiti plaćanje čim sam dobio potrebne informacije
iz you.Thanks

Srdačan pozdrav.

Koji su to likovi, c c c misli bosance izj*at...

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.