lithuanian supercar

lithuanian supercar

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
ma dobro ljudi mozda covjek i ne laze al ja sve i da hocu da mu dam, nemam :D
@hurryss put some info about your project here, so we can know that you are not just extorting money from us
ha ya

Član
hahaha lol za engleski, mogo bi sa sliskovicem pod ruku :).. a ovaj litvanac mora da je lood
[/quote]

Englez izvini ako sam napravio gramaticku gresku,nisi morao svima reci! :icon_redface: :D

Ma ja mu ne vjerujem,ovo je izgleda glupi pokusaj da zaradi za "nesto"!

Član
Dan te jebo koliko to skolarinu imaju gore studenti da mogu sebi pravit DTM Corvette...ja ovdje student u biH pa jedva se speglo za mjesec ipo da si farove kupim hah...

Član
Pa nisam znao da litvanci imaju tako dobar standar da im studenti urade ovakakv stroj! Svaka ti cast ali ti nedam pare! :) NO MONEY! SORRY! :)

FCRS je napisao(la):
hahaha lol za engleski, mogo bi sa sliskovicem pod ruku :).. a ovaj litvanac mora da je lood

Englez izvini ako sam napravio gramaticku gresku,nisi morao svima reci! :icon_redface:  :D

Ma ja mu ne vjerujem,ovo je izgleda glupi pokusaj da zaradi za "nesto"!
[/quote]

opusteno brate zajebajem se.. a ocigledno da nas i ovaj debil litvanac fura.. zanimljiv mi je mogu ti rec :D

Član
Integra_Gsi if you can't do some car, dont speek about my project. if you are so cool like you sed, made a some car like my. then talk. your langvage is like rushin and i all understand what you sed, and i don't like this. then filtred what you say!!!

Član
I don't think that our language is so similar to Russian that you can understand what we write from that, you probably use some translator or something, although the words they was writing wasn't grammatically correct so translator wouldn't work... dunno, I just don't trust you very much. How did you find this forum and place to write if you cant read Bosnian?

I will give you 1 advice, if you are so intelligent and smart why don't you build some older car, like some "muscle car" with loads of HP and torque with about 10% of money you would need to fix, make.. some new car. It would be much cooler and shouldn't be hard for you since you are so intelligent and smart. Than when you build that one you can use it to make money for new one...

Član
sorry guys for destroying your topic,but I have one project too,
I want to have ferrari till next bajram,and if there is good people please send me few euros,5-1 000 000 euros would be great.
thanks,
and this is not joke,I am serious
paypal as paying would be great
greetz from russia with love :D

Član
dear corrado
You know. i want build this car becaus i want prouth from global that ouer country is not a loosers, and we can made a new brand, new manufacture of cars. and this is my general aims of my life. and if you want you can't trus me, but i prouth you, you can trust me, and i not jocking.

Great regards
Stasys taraile.

Član
Dear IGY
yes this my car will be like Bugatti, or konigzeg, or wiesman, or BDS, in my car i want to put 100% power, 100% confortable, 100% savety, and 100% ecologikal.

IGY

Član
hurryss je napisao(la):
Dear IGY
yes this my car will be like Bugatti, or konigzeg, or wiesman, or BDS, in my car i want to put 100% power, 100% confortable, 100% savety, and 100% ecologikal.

:D:D:D

Član
hurryss je napisao(la):
Dear IGY

How yes no :D i tinks rezultat real :D:D

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.