lithuanian supercar

lithuanian supercar

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Član
Hello,
First of all, I want to apologize if my Engish isn't correct. I think, that such a letter you haven't got ever, but because of my persistence, I am trying to do everything to change my life and to succeed in realizing my dream.
So let me begin. I am Stasys Taraile from Lithuania. I am 22 years old young and enthusiastic student from the capital of Lithuania – Vilnius. I will try to lay my cards on the table shortly and clearly. From childhood,when I was only 4 years old, I have started drafting models of cars.I started from colourful pencils and ended with computer programs in which I opened all my fantasy.
Even when I was young, I dreamed about realizing my drafts and paintings into reality. Cars, motoring are the most and only two important things in my life. When I was 10 years old I started wondering about cars intensively, feeling pleasure while repairing it. I know about cars absolutely everything, what is possibly to know.
Only two years ago, I thought about my dream of my life – to create and make my unique car by myself. Then I decided to realize this project, near which I spend a lot of time. But the main problem is, that it is not enough to have my intelligence. Without money, I couldn't do anything. And I think you know, that a young student hasn't got a lot of money. All my personal assets I have already invested in cars, in repairing them, improving them and broadening my knowledge about them. But for such a big project I need a lot of money. I am working in 2 jobs, but my salaries are too little to have such a big sum for my project.
So, the main aim of my letter is to say that all of You can promote to my project symbolically. I am asking for very little, just to remit at least 5$, 5£ or 5€ ( or more) to my personal bank account LT71 7300 0101 0256 4056, (bank name) Hansabankas, (bank code) 73000 .and to send this letter to your friends, family members,colleagues and others. All your transfered money is a very big contribution to my car's creation, ledgment rent , buying material and equipment which is very expensive and necessary for realizing my project – to create my own car. Please, don't be flat-footed to my dream.

With regards,
Stasys Taraile
Stasys.taraile@gmail.com

Član
Lithuania supercar guy,put picture of your project on this post,then we can see all!

Član
this is my secound job, the Black corvette, and 1 ears ago we do this white corvette. and now i want do any think for myselfe. i need a frame from corvette or any think like this car frame. ower company made 47 cars from many races.

Član
hej BRO' you know how we say here in Bosnia ?! we say - nema nishta guzovache :D
chuj 5 apoena bilo koje valute da on napravi auto pa buraz ti si fulio bosnu na mapi - ovdje se donacije josh primaju a ne daju :D svashta

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.