trebam POMOC

trebam POMOC

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

IGY

Član
e ovako odlucio sam da zamijenim svoj stari kopljuter, i malo se dvoumim izmedzu ova dva, molim za vase misljenje, a evo slike jer je lakse da ja nebi sta pogresno napisao
p.s. pozeljni su i razlozi zasto je to taj koji mi vi preporucujete
UNAPRIJED ZAHVALAN,
s postovanjem Igor :lol:

Član
druga varijanta intel je smece AMG (amd) je puno bolji za nase potrebe al samo ganjaj 64 bitni to je zujalica prava i ako mozes malo vise ram memorije bar 512

Član
Kao sto kaze JOJO intel ti je za offica i slicnih stvari, dok je AMD namjenjen za grafiku, za igrice, i onda ti sve govori sta je brze. Ako ti treba za malo jace igrice, mislim sa ovim da mozes sve da igras, onda uzmi AMD. To je moje misljenje. I jos nesto na ovaj dodaj da ti ima 1GB RAM-a.
Moja sugestija ti je da odes na internet pa da vidis malo ove maticne ploce sta koja podrzava, koja im je maximala i to jer najvise ti brzina kompa zavisi od maticne. Ako joj je propusnost mala djaba ti svi procesori i RAM.
Eto to je moje misljenje pa neznam, vidi, ja bi tako uradio.

Član
Brum Brum je napisao(la):
Kao sto kaze JOJO intel ti je za offica i slicnih stvari, dok je AMD namjenjen za grafiku, za igrice, i onda ti sve govori sta je brze. Ako ti treba za malo jace igrice, mislim sa ovim da mozes sve da igras, onda uzmi AMD. To je moje misljenje. I jos nesto na ovaj dodaj da ti ima 1GB RAM-a.
Moja sugestija ti je da odes na internet pa da vidis malo ove maticne ploce sta koja podrzava, koja im je maximala i to jer najvise ti brzina kompa zavisi od maticne. Ako joj je propusnost mala djaba ti svi procesori i RAM.
Eto to je moje misljenje pa neznam, vidi, ja bi tako uradio.

Ovo sto buraz kaze sve stoji ali ima jos jedna solucija to ja AMD procesor 4200+ dual core to sam vidio u sopingu na grbavici. Znaci min 1GB rama, mozda veci HDD ako imas potrebu i da ne zaboravim napojna ti je slaba ako ces 400W uzmi neku jacu to ti je moje misljenje.

Član
Ovo ti je M2V ploca
1171_l.jpg

Član
The first VIA K8T890 chip with AM2 CPU support!

The M2V provides an environment for superior performance in CPU, memory and system bus, while incorporating rich features such as CrashFreeBIOS 3 and Q-Connector. The M2V is a great merge of the latest AMD AM2 processor with the 64 architecture and VIA's K8T890 chipset to juice up your life.

Supports AMD Socket AM2 Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 / Sempron
The motherboard supports AMD socket AM2 single-core Athlon 64/ Sempron and dual-core Athlon 64 X2/ Athlon 64 FX processors with 2MB / 1MB / 512KB L2 cache, which is based on 64-bit architecture. It features 2000 / 1600 MT/s HyperTransport Bus, dual-channel un-buffered DDR2 800 memory support and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet! Technology.

AMD Cool 'n' Quiet! Technology
Supports AMD Cool 'n' Quiet! Technology, which monitors system operation and automatically adjusts CPU voltage and frequency for a cool and quiet environment.

64-bit CPU support
64-bit computing, the next generation technology to replace current 32-bit architecture, delivers advanced system performance, faster memory access and increased productivity. This motherboard provides excellent compatibility and flexibility by supporting either 64-bit or 32-bit architecture.

Dual-Channel DDR2 800
DDR2 is the next generation memory technology to replace the current DDR. With the highest speed up to 800MHz, DDR2 memory provides great performance for 3D graphics and other memory demanding applications.

6 Channel Audio
The M2V uses an onboard Audio CODEC that lets you enjoy high-quality 6-channel audio without having to buy advanced sound cards.

ASUS Q-Connector
The ASUS Q-Connector allows you to connect or disconnect chassis front panel cables in one easy step with one complete module. This unique adapter eliminates the trouble of plugging in one cable at a time, making connection quick and accurate.

ASUS O.C. Profile
The motherboard features the ASUS O.C. Profile that allows users to conveniently store or load multiple BIOS settings. The BIOS settings can be stored in the CMOS or a separate file, giving users freedom to share and distribute their favorite overclocking settings.

ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
The ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 allows users to restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash disk containing the BIOS file. This utility saves users the cost and hassle of buying a replacement BIOS chip.

Coaxial S/PDIF out
This motherboard provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems via an coaxial S/PDIF-out (SONY-PHILIPS Digital Interface) jack. It allows to transfer digital audio without converting to analog format and keeps the best signal quality.

ASUS MyLogo2
You can convert your favorite photo into a 256-color boot logo for a more colorful and vivid image on your screen.

ASUS EZ Flash
With ASUS EZ Flash, you can update BIOS directly from the BIOS setup menu. No more DOS-based flash utility and bootable diskette required.

GreenASUS
The motherboard and its packaging comply with the European Union's Restriction on the use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS). This is in line with the ASUS vision of creating environment-friendly and recyclable products and packaging to safeguard consumers' health while minimizing the impact on the environment.

Član
Ovo sto slijedi ti je za onu iz prve konfiguracije
1126_l.jpg

P5VDC-X

- LGA775 socket for Intel® 65nm Pentium D/Pentium 4/Celeron CPU
- VIA PT880 Ultra+VIA VT8237A
- 1066/800/ 533 MHz
- Dual-channel DDR2 + DDR
- 1 x AGP 8X
- 1 x PCI-E X16 (max. X4 mode)
- 2 *ATA133 ,2 x SATA
- 10/100 LAN
- 6-Channel HD audio

Član
Support DDR2 & DDR Combo solution to LGA775 Platform

Intel LGA775 Pentium 4 CPU/Dual-Core CPU/64-bit CPU support
The motherboard is capable of supporting the Intel LGA775 Pentium 4, the dual-core CPU, as well as compatibility of either 64- or 32-bit architecture. Featuring 1066/800/533MHz FSB, Hyper Threading Technology, dedicated L2 cache, and core-speeds up to 3.8GHz and beyond, the motherboard delivers advanced system performance, faster memory access, and increased productivity.

Support Intel® 65nm Dual-Core CPU
This motherboard support s Intel® 65nm Pentium® D/ Intel® Pentium® 4/ Celeron® processors. ASUS motherboard is the ideal solution to enhance the performance of new generation processors.

PCI Express & AGP8X Combo Design
This motherboard supports PCI Express X16 and AGP8X slots to provide ultimate flexibility for graphics card upgrade. The PCI Express X16 slot running at PCI Express X4 speed outperforms PCI interface with its exceptional high bandwidth up to 2GB/s.

Dual-Channel DDR2 & DDR
Supporting 2 x DDR2 and 2 x DDR DIMM slots, the dual-channel architecture allows high memory bandwidth of 8.6 GB/s for DDR2 or 6.4GB/s for DDR.

Serial ATA RAID
Serial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility. The onboard VIA VT8237A southbridge allows RAID 0, RAID 1 and JBOD configuration for two SATA connectors.

10/100 Mbps LAN Supports
Easy connectivity to your network or broadband connection with onboard LAN port, lets you take gaming online without buying expensive additional LAN cards.

Max. 8 USB 2.0 ports supports
USB 2.0 is the latest connectivity standard for next generation components and peripherals. Backwards compatible with current USB 1.1 peripherals, USB 2.0 delivers transfer speeds up to 40 times faster at 480Mb/s, for easy connectivity and ultra-fast data transfers.

SoundMAX High Definition Audio
SoundMAX is the highest performing, most reliable and user-friendly PC audio solution for business professionals, audiophiles, musicians, and gamers. Hear crystal-clear quality from all your audio - MP3 playback, home theatre, advanced gaming, VOIP and more, and never worry - SoundMAX high-definition audio is there to enhance your experience!

S/PDIF-out on Back I/O Port
This motherboard provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems via an S/PDIF-out (SONY-PHILIPS Digital Interface) jack. It allows to transfer digital audio without converting to analog format and keeps the best signal quality.

ASUS CrashFree BIOS2
The CrashFree BIOS2 feature now includes the BIOS auto-recovery function in a support CD. Users can reboot their system through the support CD when a bootable disk is not available, and go through the simple BIOS auto-recovery process. ASUS motherboards now enable users to enjoy this protection feature without the need to pay for an optional ROM.

C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
When the system hangs due to overclocking failure, there is no need to open the case to clear CMOS data. Just simply restart the system, the BIOS would show the previous setting and then users can amend the CPU setting again.

ASUS MyLog
ASUS MyLogo personalizes and adds style to your system with customizable boot logos.

EZ Flash
With EZ Flash, you can update BIOS before entering operating system. No more DOS-based flash utility and bootable disks are required.

Green ASUS
The motherboard and its packaging comply with the European Union's Restriction on the use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS). This is in line with the ASUS vision of creating environment-friendly and recyclable products and packaging to safeguard consumers' health while minimizing the impact on the environment.

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.