MAM feluge - kvalitet ???

MAM feluge - kvalitet ???

Član
ma nemoj mi reci, odi izaberi sa rafe kakve pozelis od 15-19'' borbet, broc i RC

borbet je sminkerska felga sta je sa vama ljudi... borbet i alessio isto sranje...vi gledate samo izgled cini se meni...

Član
RONAL fabricki snabdjeva slijedece kompanije felgama,
Ford (since 1971),
Opel (since 1973), Saab(since 1977), Audi (since 1978), Nissan (since 1979), VW (since 1983), Rolls Royce and Bentley (since 1984), General Motors USA (since 1985), Mercedes Benz (since 1987), Toyota (since 1990), Seat (since 1992), Skoda and Renault (since 1993), Porsche (since 1994), and BMW (since 2000).

Borbet ne snabdjeva nikoga...
1881: Gustav Borbet founded Borbet as a brass foundry in Altena/Westphalia.

1928: Wilhelm Borbet expanded production to include aluminium sand casting.

1962: Peter Wilhelm Borbet established today’s company headquarters in Hallenberg-Hesborn/Hochsauerland. Production of sand casts, die casts and low pressure die casts.

1977: Start of production of light alloy wheels.

1989: Acquisition of CW-Fahrzeugtechnik in Niederneuching near Munich.

1996: Acquisition of Austria Aluguss in Ranshofen/Austria.

1998: Construction and start-up of the 1st stage of construction of the factory in Medebach/Hochsauerland.

2001: Completion of the 2nd construction stage.

2001: Acquisition of Kronprinz Aluguss in Solingen.

2003: Construction and start-up of the factory Bad Langensalza/Thüringen.

2003: Acquisition of AWI South Africa in Port Elizabeth, today Borbet South Africa.

2008-06-23: Acquisition of the former ATS in Alabama. It is now part of the Borbet Group.

2010: Change of the companies name from CW Fahrzeugtechnik to the Borbet Vertriebs GmbH

Legend
joooj pameti, po cemu su OZ toliko dobre ?
u zadnjih par godina napravili su 10 modela felgi, od toga im je 5 felericno..

Daleko od toga da su replice dobre, ali cim je to napravljeno u njemackoj, po TUVu, mora valjati, jer se provode mnoga testiranja..

Član
sramota da neko ko radi sa felgama valja tekve gluposti !!!

http://www.ozracing.com/italian_company/history.aspx

Član
pa nije google preko svijeta...

OZ produces alloy wheels for the most important market, such as: racing (F1, Rally, DTM, Indy..), aftermarket, moto and OEM with spacial equipment for the most exclusive automobiles.

OZ fulfils the special requirements of prestigious automotive equipment and bodywork companies such as Bertone, Pininfarina, AMG, Hartge, Callaway, Schnitzer, Cizeta, Strosek and Giugiaro to name but a few.

Član
pa bar ako radis sa necim trebao bi neke stvari znati iz glave i bez gogla majku mu *****.... pa ljudi....pa sta je ovo pa se valjaju gluposti ovolike i bacaju bombe ubise geleri!!!

jos lafo upada sa ''joooooj pameti......''.... pu ***** ti sunce!!!

Član
Što se OZ tiče ne mogu uopšteno pričati , nego kokretno ovaj model

Oz-Wheel-35-Anniversary.jpg

Mogu samo reći da većeg smeća nisam vidio
Kolega ima 18-ke na Passatu , kupljene u Njemačkoj , u prvoj godini je dobio 2 nove zato što su popucale uslijed greške u materijalu , a nakon 3 godine izgledaju kao da imaju 33 , a po zimi se ne voze (ima drugi set točkova)

I da , u Jajcu se pravi Brock a ne Borbet