VW lupo with Twin V6 Engines Launches

VW lupo with Twin V6 Engines Launches

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Legend
Evo od kolege sa vw club croatia, objavljen na renomiranoj stranici www.worldcarfans.com

Namjerno cu Vam prekopirati tekst na engleskom da vidite sto to pisu.

twin-engined-vw-polo-vr6.jpg

twin-engined-vw-polo-vr6_2.jpg

twin-engined-vw-polo-vr6_3.jpg

twin-engined-vw-polo-vr6_5.jpg

twin-engined-vw-polo-vr6_6.jpg

twin-engined-vw-polo-vr6_7.jpg

twin-engined-vw-polo-vr6_10.jpg

twin-engined-vw-polo-vr6_12.jpg

Someone once sang, "if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you are with." In the case of this ludicrous VW Lupo it may be "if you can't be with the one you love, change the one you are with." That's what Croatian Petar Biocic the owner of this Lupo did with his car when it became obvious that it would not compete with local Porsches and Ferraris.

It was about two years ago when work began on. Two Volkswagen 2.8-litre 24-valve VR6 engines were installed to start. Changes were done on the chassis mounts and side exit exhausts fitted. With one engine in the front, the other at the back, the mighty Lupo features a much-needed rollcage and two sports seats. Only two seats are available since the second VR6 engine sits right behind the front passenger. The two radiators are right on the front bumper and are half exposed to the elements. Clearly Petar was running out of space at some point.

With two 150kW (201hp) VR6 engines, the assumption is that overall power goes to 300kW (402hp). Not so. This 1,000kg (2,205 lbs) Lupo projectile makes over 500hp (367kW) - understandably the need for those big yellow brakes.

The next milestone planned for this psychotic Lupo is a HGP biturbo kit enabling over 500hp for each narrow angle engine. Thus the following equation: 500hp x 2 = 1000hp. We'd certainly like to see him try it.

Legend
RE: VW Polo with Twin VR6 Engines Launches

Pa i u tekstu pise, al izgleda da su napravili lapsus, a ja obzirom da je C/P namjerno nisam ispravio.

BHT Ovisnik

:icon_eek: aaauh,valja ovo ukrotit:cool:

Član

auuuu cifri masalaaaa ;)
a lupo je extra ;)
svaka mu cast :icon_smile:

Član

Pratio sam ovo i ako se ne varam momak se zove Petar,a prije je imao onu strašnu dvicu što je s vana haman stock a ispod haube zvijer..I on (opet ako se ne varam) radi neki dio Repi na pogonu..

Član

svak cast za auto

pratio sam projekat

ima covjek i znanja i para

Član

Ovo covjek radi odavno.. tek ga je nedavno upalio ;)

Samo sto nije VR6 nego 2 x R32?!

ev link
http://www.vwclubcroatia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13141&hl=lupo

pardon, nije R32 nego V6 klasicni :smajli31:

IGY

Član

Schumi je napisao(la):
Pratio sam ovo i ako se ne varam momak se zove Petar,a prije je imao onu strašnu dvicu što je s vana haman stock a ispod haube zvijer..I on (opet ako se ne varam) radi neki dio Repi na pogonu..

da da uprvu si
low life ona dvica sa R32 motorcicem

Član

ovo je za respecta...
auto leti... al posto nisam ljubitelj ovakve vrste prerada,
za mene je to jos uvijek samo lupo:icon_biggrin:

Član

od pocetka pratim radove i rodjenje gore navedenog Lupa. projekat je svjetski poznat i priznat koliko mogu razumit. Petar je prica za sebe i zasluzuje maximalni respect.

@Sporting
izjava ti je koma. ovaj auto gotovo pa nema nista serijsko s Lupom, procitaj citav projekat pa ces vidjet o cemu se radi !

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.