Postavljanje blow off-a na 1.9 tdi ima slika

Postavljanje blow off-a na 1.9 tdi ima slika

Pozdrav,kupio jaran blow off pa bi da stavi sebi,ima i adapter al ne zna koje crijevo sa vakuma treba da spoji.Evo slika motora

Prilozi

• golf.jpg
    golf.jpg
    192,4 KB · Pregleda: 130
Član
You can fit the dump valve between the intercoolerand the inlet manifold exactly as you would on a petrol car. You will then need a switch on the accelerator pedal to activate a solenoid which is T pieced in to the vacuum pipe from the vac pump to the brake servo.

when you come off the accelerator the switch activates the solenoid and diverts a small amount of the brake vacuum to the diaphragm of the dump valve and sucks it open as it would do on a petrol. quite simple but as stated it will increase turbo lag. This is a sealed system so doesn't affect the brakes.

You will then dump 16psi + of boost to atmosphere (compared to let's say 7-8psi on a petrol) and they are quite loud. They can produce a cloud of black smoke as they go off as the ecu is fuelling for air you have just very quickly got rid of!

You can fit the dump valve between the intercoolerand the inlet manifold exactly as you would on a petrol car. You will then need a switch on the accelerator pedal to activate a solenoid which is T pieced in to the vacuum pipe from the vac pump to the brake servo.

when you come off the accelerator the switch activates the solenoid and diverts a small amount of the brake vacuum to the diaphragm of the dump valve and sucks it open as it would do on a petrol. quite simple but as stated it will increase turbo lag. This is a sealed system so doesn't affect the brakes.

You will then dump 16psi + of boost to atmosphere (compared to let's say 7-8psi on a petrol) and they are quite loud. They can produce a cloud of black smoke as they go off as the ecu is fuelling for air you have just very quickly got rid of!
Ja mislim da sam skontao treba mu i prekidac da bi mogao spojiti,moram pitati da li ima i njega.