Od kojia si?

Od kojia si?

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Član
Interesuje me ovaj pick up al ne znam ko ga pravi a ni koja je njegova oficijalna web stranica, pa ako mozete da mi pomognete ;).Vozilo je dosta jeftino a i prelijepo.Sta mislite o njemu?

pickuptruck.jpg

Dandong Shu Guang are making some cool looking vehicles, trendy SUV’s and this funky pick up truck. The ‘Da Chai Shen’ which pretty much translates as ‘Big Diesel God’ looks good both internally and externally.

The brochure we have for the Big Diesel God says that the pick up truck comes with European styling and quality driving as well as being a modern classic. On paper, the Da Chai Shen really talks the talk, but can it walk the walk?

interior.jpg

Under the hood the truck comes with either a 2.2L Toyota supplied diesel engine that gives out a top speed of 130kph, if that doesnt work for you, there is the option of a 3.2L engine from FAW (First Automotive Works) but that only gives out a top speed of 120kph, but we’re sure that people who buy these trucks don’t buy them for their top speeds but rather their carrying capacity, which by the way, isn’t written in the trucks brochure. This truck is only available as a 5 speed manual, there is no automatic option. Also, the truck only offers 4×2 perhaps in the future 4×4 will be made available.
The Da Chai Shen is available as a crew cab which can sit 5 people comfortably in the supplied cream leather seats. The quality of the central consoles is rather good for a truck of its price, the design itself is rather quite amazing - its nothing like what we would have expected from a Chinese pick up truck design. The stereo system appears to be rather hi-tech, much like the Roewe central console

The quality of the cars cabin is really, really very good. Did we already mention that?

The brochure says the Dai Chai Shen ‘really saves oil’ - apparently this truck costs $0.036 per km to run, which sounds pretty good. Shu Guang also offer the option of adding a turbo, which would add an extra 12 horses to the total number of horses available.

Want to know how much this pick up truck is? Well, the leather interior pick up we looked at is 62,000rmb, thats $8,101USD - perhaps one of the best bargains on the road.

Član
mogo si se i predstavit
a pise ti
Dandong Shu Guang are making some cool looking vehicles, trendy SUV’s and this funky pick up truck. The ‘Da Chai Shen
prvo ime firme drugo ime auta

Član
Dandong Shuguang Special Vehicle Co., Ltd.
No.50, Shuguang Rd., Zhen'an Dist.,
China
Tel: 4154146011

(???)

Član
pa mozda ljudi nisu jos poceli proizvoditi,a kod njih ionako nema stranica nikakvih i ako ima na kineskom je
oni to samo posloze negdje u barakama nekim i dovoze ovamo nama i ostalim zemljama gdje nema nikakvih procedura oko uvoza auta,bitno je samo da ima 4 tocka i volan a ostalo nista.

Član
tibor987 je napisao(la):
Jesi kontao kako dijelove nabaviti, servis...?

aaa da...:icon_idea: u pravu si.Al dosta njih kaze da je ovo clon od Chevy-a pa mislim tako.Njemu je lijep exterijer i enterijer.Mana je sto nema 4x4.Jeftin je, malo trosi.Najgore je to sto ja ne mogu naci neku web stranicu ge bi mogao da procitam malo vise o njemui vidim vise slika o njemu, a i ne znam kada ce doci na balkanu.:icon_cry:Imal li jos sta da mu ne valja il neka mana?

Član
Drug, obavezno gledaj da ti u blizini ima servis, inace si nadrapao ko zuti... :) ovo povuci potegni, nabavljaj dijelove od Chevy-a pa kombinuj...samo ce te glava boliti...a jos je pitanje i pasivne sigurnosti, Kinezi bas nisu tu najaci, naravno ne pikajuci Riza brandove :)

Član
zašto ne? pa prvo djelovi su skoro pa nemogući za nabavit,možda je neki klon kao šrto si rekao ali garant ima nešto što je njima specifično..onda mislim da je kvalitet izrade nikakav i da će kao i svako drugo kinesko smeće raditi godinu dana (taman dok je pod garancijom ako je uopšte ima) i onda dreknuti da ga ni fabrika koja ga je proizvela neće moći napraviti..
možda griješim ali ja se ne bih usudio ući u takav poduhvat

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.