ITB 16V

ITB 16V

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Član
Za svu vw raju sa 16V motorom....

Well, I'm finally done with my GSXR ITB (The ITB's are from a 2001 GSXR750) setup that I started back in January (it's been a side project). When I started on this project, I spent a lot of time trying to find ideas on the vortex on how other people did theirs, so I wanted to share this with everyone. I took pictures all along the way. The car is on the road now, and everything is working just fine. I am running it on megasquirt, and I've only put an hour or two of tuning in to it, although it's good enough now to drive to work (10 mile drive). It is starting to pull pretty well, and it is LOUD AS ALL HELL! I can't believe how much louder the car is. It's pretty fun though. Enjoy.
Engine is 2.0L 16v with 1.8L head, and 276 techtonics cams.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

l.jpg

m.jpg

The following two pictures are fake injectors that the machinist at my shop made for me. They fit on to the GSXR fuel rail just like a regular injector, but they have 1/8" holes drill down the middle for a vacuum pick up. I then run my brake booster line straight to the fuel rail.

n.jpg

o.jpg

p.jpg

q.jpg

r.jpg

s.jpg

t.jpg

u.jpg

v.jpg

w.jpg

x.jpg

Lav

Član
koliko je ovaj para slozio u auto to je cirkus. gledaj custom hladnjaka, izduva, ovog sto je pravio, remenica podesavajuca, u garazi sav alat na zrak....
drama covjek

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.