flip-flop trunk

flip-flop trunk

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Član
Flip-flop trunk:

Verovatno vecina od vas gleda da sto manje para ulozi u budzenje, a da bude sto bolje. Evo vam zato jedna od najjeftinijih modifikacija. Nije neki opasan trip, ali nije ni lose ako imas sta da pokazes u gepeku, ili ako treba neki dodatni poen za takmicenje Ja mislim da nije potrebno nikakvo objasnjenje oko same modifikacije, slike sve govore. U principu treba par sharki i 15 min. vremena NAPOMENA: FLIP-FLOP TRUNK zahteva da automobil bude sa dvoje ili cetvroro vrata, jer drugacije ne moze da se napravi.

Normalan gepek
[attachment=2099]
[attachment=2100]

Flip-flop gepek
[attachment=2101]
[attachment=2102]
[attachment=2103]

Imao sam ja uputstvo, pa cu sve postaviti ovde, najveci problem u svemu su sarke koje bih ja voleo da nadjem i da napokon uradim flip-flop na lancer-u

Ako razumete engleski, stvarno me mrzi sad da prevodim.

1.Once you pop your trunk, there are brackets that hold your trunk lid to the car. On these brackets are 4 screws, 2 on the left & 2 on the right. Have your second person help you hold the trunk as you remove the screws, and completely remove the deck lid.

2.Take the new hinge & put the hinge part on top of the trunk bracket and mark the hole (that's on the hinge) on the BACK side of the bracket. If you got a question let me know on that step. I could only get 1 screw there but you may be able to get both screws there.

3.DONT DRILL THE HOLE ALL THE WAY THROUGH. JUST ENOUGH TIL YOU GET A LITTLE HOLE ON THE FRONT SIDE OF THE BRACKET (front side being where you put the factory screws in & the back side being the flat part that goes against your trunk lid).

4.Once you get the screws that came w/ the hinges in the BACK side off the bracket on both sides, get your second person to help you put the trunk lid back on the brackets and hold the trunk while you get the FACTORY screws back in the front side of the brackets.

5.Take the hinge & press it against the inside trunk lid & mark the holes from the hinge onto the inside trunk lid. Drill your holes (AGAIN NOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH) and screw in the hinge to the inside trunk lid.

6.Now to get it to work you just take those 4 factory trunk screws out and it will fold in half. Just fold your trunk to where it looks level and put the wood (or whatever you used) on the ledge at the bottom of the back window, & the other end between the trunk lock & the filler piece on the inside of the trunk. You may need to extend some of the wires going to your brake lights in order for the trunk to flip up all the way.

7.Your trunk should now flip level when you want it to, and function normally the rest of the time.

Član
nije haj tolko glupo, al valja to podesit da fino nalegne kad se zatvori, jer ako ne nalegne na keder kako treba mogla bi voda ulazit...

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.