Video: Fast & Furious 4 trailer released

Video: Fast & Furious 4 trailer released

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Legend
F_F4_trailer_main510.jpg

Paul Walker and Vin Diesel return for the fourth installment of the Fast & Furious series and once again play characters caught up in the underworld of truck hijacking and stolen cars. The first official trailer for the upcoming movie has just been released, revealing that a number of other characters from the first movie also return. We also get a look at some of the new stars of the film, including a Subaru WRX STI, a Chevrolet Nova SS, a couple of Nissan Skylines and even a Buick Grand National. The movie is set to open next summer but in the meantime follow the jump to catch the new trailer.

Član
Written by Matt Goldberg

I've never been a huge fan of "The Fast and The Furious" series. I like watching cars get smashed up, not going fast. While the series looked like it may have been running on fumes with "Tokyo Drift" which had none of the original characters, now all the leads from the first film have returned since seven years since "The Fast and the Furious", they're not the mega-stars they thought they'd be when the film broke out in 2001.

However, fans of the series look to be getting exactly what brought them into the franchise in the first place, so much so that I first thought that this trailer was using clips from the original film.

For those just tuning in, the plot summary is as follows: "Brian (Paul Walker) is freed from prison, after being undercover, to help the feds stop a heroin importer known as Braga. With the help of an informant named James Park, Brian—and ultimately Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) wins a place on the criminal's team, where he and Toretto plan to catch the man red handed."

Check out this new teaser and judge for yourself. "Fast and Furious" hits theatres June 5, 2009.

Član
jaoooooo...jedvaa cekaam..aii michele rodriguez :eek: najjaca :) i normala ne moze ovo bez dizela..obrian bolje glumi od shean.a iz DK..jaop jao sta sam napricao od dragosti :)

Član
Prejakooo kao klepaju cisterne...Saide druze, yebo spojlere, ja danas odo u Samira navarit kuku an gepek hahahahaha :D

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.