ovo je za punta hgt abarth

ovo je za punta hgt abarth

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
ovako punto hgt punto sporting iz mk2 sporting i hgt iz mk3 i gt turbo iz mk1 su sportske serije a ne abarth a ako zelis znati koje su abarth serije ono sta pise na punto power ako bolje pogledas vidit ces da ti na dnu pisu cijene branika, spojlera i pragova, a felge su dodane od sportinga i hgt koje su stavljene kao "abarth" da luk ali ne dusa ako upce znas povijes abartha doti jedna glava tada i sada ima izgraviran i opituran blok motora ugraviran znak tj. logo abartha, kasnije jos piturana glava u bilo sa crvenim natpismo abarth to ti je njihov motor to je kao zastita od lazova....
a ako te zanima abarth modeli punta mk2 i mk3 postoje ali imaju specifican naziv i evo ti o njima!!!

Fiat Punto S1600 Specifications & History

Click here for other rally car model specifications.
Activity: (2001-2004)
BHP@ RPM 215/8500
Torque (Nm)@ RPM 190/6600
Length Width Height 3800.1782.1480
Wheelbase 0
Weight (Kg/BPM Ratio) 950 (0)
Transmission FWD
Engine Type
Engine Position
Engine Capacity 4
Engine Bore Front Transverse
Engine Stroke 1597
Engine Compression 75
Engine Valves 82.5
Engine Cams 0
Engine Carburation 4
Engine Electronics 2 OHC
Suspension Injection
Body Doors 2460
Body Type 4.4
Body Composition 3
Body Panels Hatchback
Brakes Steel
Fuel Tank 0
Wheels 0

Fiat Punto S1600 Specific Information

Official model name: as stated. First event: Catalunya 2001.
Official model name: as stated. First event: Catalunya 2001.

Fiat Punto General Information
Fiat/Lancia/Abarth is all kind of the same. So we are talking the team that changed the rally world more than once. We are talking Stratos, 131, Rally 037, we are also talking the team that packed in their groupA Delta in 1993 after winning 6 makes titles in a row and making this the most successful car in WRC history. It was a major shame when Lancia/Abarth disappeared after that show and there was no sign whatsoever of them anywhere near a rally stage. This was the end of an era, the end of a legend.

For all this the Fiat Punto S1600 was a sensation. After around a decade there was all the sudden life again in Abarth and the brands they represent. The Fiat Punto was the first S1600 car for the new JuniorWRC alongside the Ford Puma. And sure enough there was soon an army of Fiat Punto in the JWRC. That the car and team did not turn into the dominators again was down to two reasons. The first JWRC season was utterly dominated by Sébastien Loeb superstar in a Citroën. The other is that the Fiat Punto was mainly driven by lesser known Italian drivers. The main exception being Manfred Stohl, who however after years in turbo charged Audi Coupé and gN Mitsubishi did not get on well with the torque-less, revs-needing S1600 car.

The Fiat was also used extensively in European and Italian championships. But in the JWRC in later years Fiat as well as Ford did not put much development into their cars any more for other projects, leaving the JWRC field to Suzuki.

This was however not necessarily bad news for Fiat. The next project was a Fiat Punto S2000 for the new IRC series. The Abarth name was also revived in modern retro style - even as brand name! And in the new IRC Abarth became a major force, as the old classic battle Abarth vs Peugeot is revived.

For Fiat insiders the Punto S1600 is the Fiat 188, as in project code formerly used in names as the Fiat 124 or Fiat 131. In more general terms this is the 2nd generation Punto.

postoji i S2000 (Super 2000) tj.2000ccm
to je punto mk3 i sada grande punto abarth (s2000)tj. 2000ccm
a mk2 je bila serija S1600 (Super 1600) tj.1600 ccm

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.