Google Chrome problem

Google Chrome problem

Član
Od sinoc mi pocelo da izbacuje ovo

The server's security certificate is not yet valid!
You attempted to reach www.facebook.com, but the server presented a certificate that is not yet valid. No information is available to indicate whether that certificate can be trusted. Google Chrome cannot reliably guarantee that you are communicating with www.facebook.com and not an attacker. You should ensure that your clock and time zone are set correctly on your computer. If they are not, you should correct any issues and refresh this page.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.
Proceed anyway Back to safety

Bilo sta da odem izbaci mi ovo pa moram ici proceed anyway da bi nastavio sto nervira, dok na fcb kad udjem nema slika uopste, kad odem na google da trazim slike ima samo jedna strana ostale prikaze kao da ih nema:icon_mad:

Isto se dogadja i na mozili.

Do cega bi moglo biti :icon_question:

Bila mi pogresna god na com, namjestim to i onda mi ovo izbacuje

You attempted to reach www.facebook.com, but the server presented an expired certificate. No information is available to indicate whether that certificate has been compromised since its expiration. This means Google Chrome cannot guarantee that you are communicating with www.facebook.com and not an attacker.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

Član
Otišla ti baterija na matičnoj, pa ne pamti datum i vrijeme. Podesi ih tačno i trebalo bi da bude u redu.

Član
mara- je napisao(la):
Otišla ti baterija na matičnoj, pa ne pamti datum i vrijeme. Podesi ih tačno i trebalo bi da bude u redu.

Ma nije otisla nego sinoc ja mjenjao ram pa se resetovao bios i danas da sam vidio da sam stavio 2011 umjesto 2012 al i dalje isti problem;)

Nmg ni da se logujem na pik :icon_mad:

Član
To je 100% zbog pogrešnog vremena, ne kontam što te zeza ako je godina u redu. Jesi li provjerio datum, ne samo godinu? Vidi šta se dešava u biosu, da li je to sve dobro podešeno, što se tiče datuma i vremena.

Član
Start Internet Explorer.
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
On the Advanced tab, in the Security section, make sure that the Check for server certificate revocation check box is cleared. Also, make sure that the Use SSL 2.0 and the Use SSL 3.0 check boxes are selected.
Click OK.

Član
Ovo je još što sam pronašao da je riješilo ljudima problem.

1. Odeš na C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc. Obriši fajl hosts. Fajl nema ekstenziju. Restartuj računar.
2. Reinstaliraj Javu.

Ovo što je gaga stavio će ti samo pomoći u Internet Explorer-u i zapravo samo preskače provjeru certifikata.

Evo ima nesto u ovoj temi, pokusaj da obrises sve sto ostane, jer i posle brisanja chroma ostanu sacuvani neki fajlovi.

http://www.bhtuning.com/google-crome-problem-t-70713.html

Nisam siguran da ce pomoci, ali pokusaj, jbg nista te ne kosta.

Član
Hvala vam na pomoci, odustajem od ovoga ko ga j***, bitno da moze forum :icon_biggrin:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pokusaj ulaska na fcb :lol::lol: isti slucaj i s mozilom :icon_mad: